Below is our current list of opening positions.
Apprentice Opportunity –
Compensation: $14 to $16 Hourly
Benefits Offered: Life, Vision, 401K, Dental, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
A CNC Operator/Set-Up Apprentice should have basic mechanical skills and a strong desire to learn.
A qualified applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Must be willing to enroll in a technical school program
- Be mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of a CAD/CAM software is preferred
- Be capable of blueprint reading
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Related classroom education schedule will be required
- Agree to a schedule of progressive wage increases per Apprentice ScheduleA CNC Operator/Set-Up is responsible for producing machined parts by operating a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping production records, and maintaining equipment and supplies. This position requires the ability to work efficiently in a production environment. Attention to details to meet productivity goals while ensuring quality is a must.
Email Cover Letter and Resumés to: Betty@dacruzmfg.com
About DACRUZ Manufacturing:
DACRUZ Manufacturing is an ISO 9001 certified company with a clean, air conditioned work environment and a proven reputation for high quality precision components serving small to large OEM’s in various industries.
We are a growing company and expanding our CNC Department. We are interested in hiring individuals that take pride in their work, appreciate a challenging work environment, and work well with others.