DACRUZ Manufacturing delivers high and low complexity parts for critical components and sub-assemblies. When precision is non-negotiable, our CNC Swiss and CNC Multi Axis machines provide accuracy and consistency for both low and high volume runs.
CNC Swiss Machining
Our CNC Swiss machines provide accurate, repeatable production of components with intricate features and tight tolerances that require back and cross working tools. Swiss machines eliminate the need for custom tooling, which allows us to help our customers navigate the engineering cycle of product development and at the same time reduce development costs. We run over 20 Swiss machines with capacities from 10 mm to 32 mm that handle all types of materials from brass to high temp alloys.
- Star Swiss and Tsugami machines
- Best suited for projects with medium-high complexity parts, medium-high volume and fast turnaround
- Parts can be completed in one operation for greater consistency
- Lights out, bar feeders allow our machines to run continuously without supervision and to deliver jobs more quickly and cost effectively
- Twin spindles and live tooling give every machine secondary capabilities such as slotting, cross-drilling, cross-tapping, back drilling, etc.
CNC Multi Axis Turning
For high complexity parts, with low-medium volume that are larger in size and require multitasking, our bar-fed CNC Lathes are better-equipped and more robust than Swiss Machines. For the right jobs, they provide the capacity needed for more aggressive machining and precision enabling us to take on just about any job.
- Best suited for highly complex, large parts up to 2 ½ inches
- Provide live drilling, milling and cross and operations
- Able to run “lights out”, to provide fast turn-around, reduced cost, timely delivery